Saturday, June 4, 2016

When Hallmark Doesn't Cut It: DIY Prescription Pad Card

project live it
Project Live It aspires to encourage people to try new and interesting things and to help others to do the same. I'll be posting what I've been inspired to try/learn/see/do each week.

Our PGY-5 resident is graduating in a few weeks and I realized, in watching her plan out a super thoughtful party (she even made these) for her friend who was recently accepted into medical school, that we had better get a move on in planning something special for her as well.

My Pinterest-inspired contribution was messages written on prescription pads in lieu of a card. Cheesy, I know; but hopefully she'll like it.
the inspiration -- prescription wedding guest book! (source)
I made fake prescriptions that resembled the ones from our hospital
and distributed them to the staff and residents, with an attached instruction sheet.
Hopefully most people will be game. When the prescriptions come back we'll stick them in a pretty box and pass them along at the par-tay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...