Saturday, May 14, 2016

Productivity Report: A Saturday of Consults, Reading (sorta), & Mindy

Continuing on in this week of productivity tracking (which I realize has really just brought to light how unproductive I am), here's how I spent today:



Morning (pre-work) productivity: 0 hours
I was scrambling to get out of the house this morning, so nothing productive transpired.

At work: 13 hours
Work was pretty steady; I got a little bit of reading in between consults, but nothing significant.

Evening (post-work) productivity: 0 hours
I got home in the late evening, had dinner (including some Nutella...on a spoon...directly from the jar), and watched The Mindy Project and Modern Family in bed.

Overall productivity: poor
I probably should've been more disciplined to work out or read when I got home; but I'd stayed late to admit a patient and was feeling pretty done. Excuses, excuses.

xodo reader android
Welp, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...