Sunday, May 15, 2016

Productivity Report: Sunday on the Wards

Today's the final day of this week of productivity tracking and, in keeping with what's emerged as the theme of the week, was yet another unproductive one...



Morning (pre-work) productivity: 0 hours
Slept until the last minute, so had to hurry to get my meals packed and myself out of the door.

At work: 12.5 hours
An average day of rounding and consults.

Evening (post-work) productivity: 0 hours
After work I headed to the stores to pick up supplies (mostly food) for Resident Wellness Week, an annual event run by our provincial residents' association that kicks off tomorrow. It was after 9 pm by the time I got home and the last thing I wanted to do was work, so I just had a snack, chatted on the phone with my mom and sister, watched New Girl, and headed to bed. Not productive; oh well.

Overall productivity: poor
This entire week was a bit of a fail productivity-wise, which is totally fine, aside from the fact that every week seems to go like this :S What worked well this week was heading back to my workplace in the evening to get in a bit more work (obviously I don't want to live at work, but from time to time it wouldn't hurt to head in to get on top of things) and getting a bit of work done in the early morning (now that the sun rises so early, I can try to optimize this by getting up earlier...and of course sleeping earlier, since I'm not generally productive in the evening). We'll see how that goes; perhaps I'll try to do productivity reports on a weekly basis to keep on track (boring, I know, sorry).

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome and you have the greatest profession ever!!!
    Cheering for you to find/develop "the golden attack plan in productivity"!
    You can do it Dr!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Evi! I'm so grateful to get to do something I love :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...