Friday, December 11, 2015

Cookies and Chicken Feet

Project Live It aspires to encourage people to try new and interesting things and to help others to do the same. I'll be posting what I've been inspired to try/learn/see/do each Friday.

Every December the residents in my program purchase an Edible Arrangement (one of those overpriced fruit bouquets) for our administrative staff. This year we decided to scrap that and make an assortment of baking instead. Not only is baking more personal, it is also an excuse for us to have a baking party! We'll be assembling a few platters to distribute amongst the departments. Because I had to leave for vacation, I got a head start on my baking.
cookies ziploc
so many cookies
And speaking of vacation, I'm writing this sitting amidst tropical plants and exotic bird calls in Penang, Malaysia. It looks like there'll be no shortage of new and interesting things to experience here -- starting with this morning's breakfast, when I was the only one in my family to try chicken feet in my nasi lemak:
nasi lemak chicken feet
not bad...but I can't say I'd go out of my way to eat them
I'm looking forward to keeping up with these Project Live It posts over vacation -- and I have a feeling it won't be too hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...