Monday, October 26, 2015

Scenes from the Week

In the interest of passing the MCCQE II I've been neglecting this blog for a bit...but am glad to be getting back to it now :) Not that I have anything to blog about. As you can see, for the past week studying's been the name of the game.
studying lights
studying at my desk, much improved by Christmas lights and brownies
counter studying
studying at my kitchen counter bar standing desk
u of a law library
studying at the library
studying in bed
studying in bed
edmonton sunset
and that building is where I work -- another place I did a lot of studying
I learned a fair bit, including:
causes acute pancreatitis
"repeated marathon running" is a cause of acute pancreatitis
tactile fremitis
everyone's been doing tactile fremitis wrong -- it's "nointy-noin"!
barium marshmallow
barium marshmallows are a thing
And that was my week, leading up to the exam on Saturday and Sunday. I'll probably write a more logistical post on preparing for and writing the MCCQE II (albeit a very careful post because I think they've genuinely scared all of us out of even coming close to leaking information)...but should probably wait until after I find out if I passed before posting any study advice :S

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you on passing! And oh, pancreatitis. I had no idea repeated marathon running was a cause!? o_o But scorpion venom from the scorpions in Trinidad? I had that one down, har har.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope so :S Thank you though. And yes, that infamous scorpion!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...