- $5 hoodie -- At the mall today I was on the lookout for a grey hoodie to wear with my scrubs and was so lucky to find a perfectly fitting dark grey one on clearance for only $5. I bought one for my mom as well!
a quiet Kingsway Mall
- coyote -- I sighted my first ever coyote on the way to work this week. It ran across the road as I was driving down Walterdale Hill, in the river valley.
photo by the Edmonton Urban Coyote Project
- The Rosie Project --
on-call reading (before Emergency got crazy busy!)
- half day off -- Earlier this week I had an afternoon off unexpectedly, which was so wonderful!
- smoothie -- I had a couple of delicious chocolate peanut butter banana smoothies this week...I'd forgotten how good that combination is!
delicious, in spite of its resemblance to polyjuice potion
- peanut butter cookies -- Despite peanut butter being one of my favourite things, I'd never made peanut butter cookies before this week...aaand I've nearly eaten the whole batch already (makin' up for lost time!).
- warm weather -- It's been so nice to have had temperatures in the positive degrees over the past couple of weeks! The cold is creeping back now though, as evidenced by the snow flurries presently falling outside my window.
What is something you enjoyed in the past week?